Do I need to do anything to get paid?
YES! You MUST:
Complete your Audiam profile page:
- Login in your account at www.audiam.com
- Click “Profile” in the top right corner, and click on “Edit Profile”
- Fill out all mailing information. (NOTE: Physical address only; no PO boxes)
- Click “Update Profile” when you’re finished.
- Create a My Money Security Code:
- On the top header, click “My Money”
- You will be prompted to create a security code
- This security code needs to be different from your “My Profile” password, and must meet the following criteria:
- No spaces
- At least 8 characters, but no more than 16 characters
- At least ONE CAPITAL LETTER
- At least one lower case letter (a b c, etc.)
- At least one numeral (0-9)
- At least one “special character”: !@#$%^&()
- Complete your Bank Info page with your U.S.- or Canadian-based bank account information, if you are based in the U.S. or Canada.
- Complete your Tax Info page with your U.S.- or Canadian-based Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Tax ID number, if you owe taxes in America or Canada.
If you do not do these four things, we won’t be able to pay you.