I'm based outside of the U.S. and Canada. How do I get paid?
If you are based outside of the U.S. and Canada, you will get paid via PayPal. To get paid, you MUST:
- Complete your Audiam profile page:
- Login in your account at www.audiam.com
- Click “Profile” in the top right corner, and click on “Edit Profile”
- Fill out all mailing information. (NOTE: Physical address only; no PO boxes)
- Click “Update Profile” when you’re finished.
- Create a My Money Security Code:
- On the top header, click “My Money”
- You will be prompted to create a security code
- This security code needs to be different from your “My Profile” password, and must meet the following criteria:
- No spaces
- At least 8 characters, but no more than 16 characters
- At least ONE CAPITAL LETTER
- At least one lower case letter (a b c, etc.)
- At least one numeral (0-9)
- At least one “special character”: !@#$%^&()
- Have earned over $10 (U.S.) or accumulated over $10 (U.S.).
- Be able to receive a PayPal directed to the email address you used for your Audiam Account. NOTE: We cannot PayPal to any email address other than the one you use for your Audiam account.
If you do not do these four things, we won’t be able to pay you.