If I see a YouTube Royalty Report, but there's nothing listed on my Payments page, does that mean I didn't get paid yet?
Yes. Below are some possible reasons why you may not have been paid:
- No royalties have been reported yet
- You never filled out your Edit Profile page on the main Audiam site (Name, address, etc.)
- You’ve made less than US $10, the minimum for a payment
- You never filled out your Bank Info page (US/CA users only)
- You or your bank are not in the US or Canada (US/Canada users only)
- Your PayPal email address does not match your Audiam email address (Non-US/CA
- You gave us everything we need but after the cycle’s cut-off date
- Your payment is en-route from the bank and pending
- You’ve violated our Terms
Click here to see your Statements page, containing royalty details and balances by period.