I made more than the minimum threshold $, but I haven't been paid, what's going on?
I made more than the $10 (U.S.), but I haven’t been paid, what’s going on?
Here’s what might have gone wrong:
- Your Profile Page is incomplete. Did you fill out your address? What about your country? We need this page complete or you can’t get paid. If you have a YouTube channel, please fill that in (if you don’t have one, you can leave it blank).
- You never clicked “My Money” and never created a Security Code. There’s vital information in these pages.
- You didn’t complete your Bank Info page. If you’re in the U.S. or Canada, this must be completed.
- You gave us all the information we needed, but too late. We need lead time to process all payments. If you didn’t give us the information we need in time, you’ll have to wait until the next monthly payment cycle.
- You made a typo or other mistake. Mistakes happen. But if you discover it too late, you’ll have to fix it, then wait for the next month’s payment cycle.
- Your information changed. If your bank info changed, you’ll have to update it!
- We did pay you, but you haven’t noticed. If we Direct Deposited your money to you, it may take some time to appear in your bank or on your bank statements. If we used PayPal to pay you, remember we only PayPal to the email address you used for your Audiam account–you’ll have to check there.